The aesthetics of your smile is very important in enhancing your overall appearance. However, oral cosmetic concerns such as discolored, damaged, naturally misshapen, or decayed teeth can ruin the beauty of your smile. We provide cosmetic dental solutions to treat such oral conditions and give you a more pleasing smile that you can flaunt with confidence.
Popular cosmetic solutions
- Dental implants: Implants are prosthetic teeth replacements that are implanted exactly in place of the missing teeth. They are composed of a metal implant stud, which acts as the tooth root, and a ceramic crown which is used to replace the visible tooth. Since they are placed directly in the jawbone, they offer excellent stability and strength, making them the go-to solution to replace missing teeth.
- Teeth whitening: Stained teeth can rob you of your confidence and lead to frequent embarrassment. The teeth often stain when you consume a lot of colored foods, do not practice optimum oral hygiene, smoke cigarettes, or chew tobacco. These stains can be removed with the help of teeth whitening solutions, which use a whitening gel rich in hydrogen peroxide.
- Veneers:Veneers are ceramic restorations bonded to the teeth using dental adhesives. They are wafer-thin restorations that do not add a lot of volume to the existing tooth structure, making them extremely simple. They are used to treat teeth discoloration, chipped, naturally misshapen, excessively spaced teeth, etc.
- Crowns and bridges:Crowns are made from ceramic as well. They are hollow on the inside, and when placed on the teeth, they will entirely cover them and get rid of the surface imperfections. Teeth that are damaged, worn out, extremely weak, or require structural support can be restored using them. Bridges are a simpler alternative for dental implants. They comprise a solid prosthetic tooth that is combined with dental crowns on either side to provide the necessary anchorage. They restore both the aesthetics and functionality of the mouth.
- Fillings: Fillings are used to restore teeth affected by cavities. They are made from tooth-colored material, such as dental-grade ceramic or composite resin. Fillings can also be used to cover cracks, re-contour chipped or misshapen teeth, and cover the exposed root surfaces of the teeth.
- Gum contouring:The gums are as important as the teeth when it comes to sporting a pleasing smile. Gum diseases such as gingivitis or periodontitis can affect the gums and lead to symptoms such as receding gum line, decayed soft tissues, bleeding and discharge of pus from the gums, bone deterioration, etc. They can be treated by removing the tartar deposits and decayed tissues and using medication to treat the infection. The volume of gum tissues can be replenished by a gum graft, where healthy tissues are extracted from a different part of the mouth and grafted to the receded region.
You may schedule a consultation with our team of dental experts by calling us at (317) 560-5556 or reaching us through an online query. We’re always happy to help.